?Besides that, the building houses the Programmkino (a cinema, which shows alternative international movies) as well as the Galerie Wels, the “Kaiserpanorama” (an original preserved stereoscopic panorama) and the reading competence center “Buch.Zeit”. Exhibitions, film screenings, media workshops, the largest international youth media festival “Youki” and much more take place there.
Alte Sparkasse Building
powered by TOURDATA
Other special suitabilities:
Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.
- ramp accessible
Following areas of operation are accessible
- path width (min. 150 cm)
- door width (min. 80 cm)
- handicapped accessible lift
- lift door access area with 150 cm depth
- lift size (cabin width > 110cm, depth >140cm
- lift door width minimum 80 cm
- The elevator touch panel is at 85 cm height
- Restaurant / coffee shop
- Toilet facility for disabled people
- Toilet facility for disabled people in the restaurant area
- Lounge and seminar rooms
- Outside area
?The “Mediakulturhaus” (Media-culture-house) is in the renovated building of the former “Old Sparkasse” and opened its doors in October 2012. It is a multifunctional cultural center with a focus on new media and it exhibits various cultural initiatives. ?Besides...